Photobucket

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Emotionless Day 2 June 2009 Tuesday

Today i woke up at 7a.m quite tired, becasue i promised her that i will reply her when she is going school, hahas than sleep back until 11.34a.m called people out in the end only jie jun, Kar fai, zhi teck replied me they told me go Kar fai house there, i cabbed down BUT!!!! THEY WENT OFF woots! angry sia they dua me sia wtf later i walked to school to find them home clothes haha with my dyed hair !!!! sercurity stopped me lol told him some crap haha than i went in quite pissed off too with DAVEN i wanted to punch him in the face lucky for hi8m jie jun stop me LOL! LUCKY you daven lucky.... than went inside DnT room haha chat with jie jun they all so fun saw wilson too his my stupid brother forever ... man hahas, than they were release at 1.30p.m pei jie jun home they went to hougang green to play pool with jeremy HAAHA!! he lost to me man ><

I'm a living dead, because i have no emotion, just like a zombie
I miss you girl will you be with me ??
signing off Derrick thee zombie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home