Photobucket

Monday, June 8, 2009

Emotionless Day 8 June 2009

Today woke up at around 9 plus because of Daven who asked me out.
I fuck care him at first, but woke up around 10 plus asked him where he wanna go
than after that he tols me he meeting his stead woots..... wtf ask me along to be a light bulb\dog
cb waste my time at sengkang, cb wtf nvrm than before that i waited for bus 83 to compass Ferlyn smsed me saying she going to compass too, i was thinking i wont see her..... but when i reached the bus stop the bus she stand up and i saw her, shocked i thought i was going to be in the same bus, but.......... she purpsely told me she going oppsite to take bus to hougang lol...... thinking that she's giving me excuses ....
than when mw and daven and his stead was at a block near compass ferlyn asked me where was i,
i told a block number i forgot, than she told me she was near i went and run to find her......
but i never saw her ... i gave up than went sitting suddenly i feel like standing and went to see around AND!!!!! i saw her walking near wth.... shocked
but i went back to tell daven... he ran to talk to her, so i went too later but! after she saw me....
she did a thing i hated the most.... taking a cab and go off without saying a hi to me and left....... sad and pissed....... never expect her to do that again hais........

she was my ex.... which treated me as a glass... she tolds me she will change but never.....
hais......but its ok forget it ( The promise you made was never to come true )

Ending with a emotionless FUCKED up me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home